By: Julie Shipman, CEO |Founder
Have a question or comment? Connect with me at Julie.email@example.com
I’m delighted to officially launch the Talent Advisory business for JWS Group – Talent Advisors. This new service will provide organizations with Talent Acquisition consulting in 3 key areas:
- Strategy and creating recruiting programs
- Unlocked – opportunities for Internal employees to grow their career…. within their organization
- Hiring Manager and Recruiter skills training
This new business offering began as a concept in my mind last summer on our family vacation. There a photo on the website under the Talent Advisory tab that was taken on a hike in the Grand Tetons. This hike is where the idea became a concept which became Talent Advisory.
When I reflect on that moment – the idea turned into concept – so many of the details of that day seem like a metaphor for this business:
- It was raining, lightly but enough to require rain jackets and pants in August. Pants in August doesn’t make sense, except when they do.
- The Tetons were covered by clouds and mist, making them difficult to see. What’s obscuring your sight line?
- The path was steep, slippery from the rain and tricky to navigate. Starting new businesses can be tricky.
- Reaching the summit and being able to see in every direction provide a view, despite the rain, that took my breath away.
A wider view with multiple sites lines tends to coalesce information.
I have loved Talent Acquisition since my internship with United HealthCare when it was still a 7,000 employee company. I knew when I graduated from college I was going to work in Talent Acquisition. I knew it like I knew how to breathe. It just fit.
Ask me about Talent Advisory. I can’t wait to tell you about the site lines and how they can help your business grow.
#entrpreneurship #talentacquisition #daretodream