SOCIAL CONTENT AND BRAND PROMOTION:
Love to write? Get compliments all the time on your creativity? Intuitively understand how color goes together? Then this Social Content and Brand Internship is for you.
You get to develop your creativity by developing and executing marketing campaigns for social. Use your creative skills in a number of cool ways. Here’s a sampling:
- Write and publish content to increase followers and brand engagement for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and the JWS Group website
- Create non-traditional campaigns to target new clients
- Use Google Analytics to monitor and track performance: views, visitors, clicks and comments
- Write and edit marketing emails, company promotional materials and website copy
- Explore options for earned media
COURSE CREDIT + AWESOME EXPERIENCE:
This is an unpaid internship. Once you have successfully completed your internship you can pick any of the career coaching packages for free. You will also receive a professional recommendation based on your work.
Capstone Option: Choose from 2-3 large projects that could be selected for your Capstone or Sr. Design Project.
WORK SPACE AND SCHEDULE:
You can work wherever and whatever times of the day you want. This position will be 10-20 hours per week and is outcome based, so it’s up to you to schedule your time. We will meet once a week to go over projects, priorities, new initiatives, etc. The internship start and end dates are flexible.
- You must be fun, creative and responsible
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Digital marketing experience from coursework or prior internships ideal
- Know how to use MS Office Suite, WordPress (Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator would be icing on the cake)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role email your resume and 2-3 work samples to Julie.email@example.com
It is the policy of JWS Group, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.